In order to present at the 3rd International Conference on Environmental Risks and Public Health 2018(ICER-PH 2018) your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. Upon payment of registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
- Abstracts submission: 28th July 2018
- Accepted abstract would be announced 31st July 2018
- Final conference registration for all presenters: September 30th 2018
- Full paper submission: August 31st 2018
How to Submit
- Please submit you abstract to http://icerph.unhas.ac.id/submission-system/
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words, please download the abstract template (The format will help you to submit your abstract, therefore you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission).
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.
- Your Abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review within two to three weeks after receipt. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt.